Sunday Night Chit Chat
HAPPY SUNDAY!!! It has been a low key, getting stuff done at home kind of a day here. Just what I needed!
|The kiddos were being quiet one afternoon and in this house that usually means trouble. |
However, I looked over and this is what I saw...Jacob and Rebecca cuddled up on the recliner watching cartoons!
I love these kids!
- Reading? I am currently finishing up "The Spirit of the Heart."
- Listening to? The kids talking, the TV is on, and Benjamin is crawling around the floor banging on the floor with his toys.
- Watching? The kids are watching "Bubble Guppies" right now. I have a couple shows on the DVR to watch including "19 Kids and Counting" and "Extreme Makeover: Weight Loss Edition."
- Cooking/Baking? Haven't really baked anything since it has been HOT and we have been BUSY! I did put together strawberry shortcake tonight for dessert with store made angel food cake, strawberries and whipped cream. YUMMO!
- Happy you accomplished this week? I survived! LOL. It was the last week of school for Rebecca, Crazy work schedule for Bill. My last week of regular work for the summer. Just pure CRAZINESS!!!!
- Looking forward to next week? Summer break! I hope to get into a routine for summer break that includes my tutoring jobs and making sure the kids are not spending all their time in front of the tv.
- Thankful for today? That my hubby did a lot around the house this weekend despite his crazy work schedule. He installed 2 window air conditioners and mowed and weeded the yard.
- *Bonus Question* If you could only eat ONE FOOD for the rest of your life, what would it be? Not the healthiest, but probably Lindt Milk Chocolate Truffles! YUMMY!!!!
So there you have it. A little glimpse into my world on this Sunday night! Hope everyone has a wonderful week and remember to link up to our wonderful chat host Carla! :)