Sunday Night Chit Chat
HAPPY SUNDAY!!! And since it is Sunday, it is time once again for Sunday Night Chit-Chat...hosted by our friend Carla!
- Reading? The Longest Ride by Nicholas Sparks
- Listening to? The kids putting Jacob's new superhero toys in time out. LOL Bill is watching football.
- Watching? Hubby is watching football. We watched a movie last night, "Oz the Great and Powerful" which was pretty good.
- Cooking/Baking? I made a cake for Jacob's birthday. Tonight for dinner I made pork chops, green beans, carrots and olive oil noodles.
- Happy you accomplished this week? Survived! LOL
- Looking forward to next week? This is going to be another busy week. Maybe starting a routine with the boys.
- Thankful for today? A wonderful weekend with my hubby and kids!
- *Bonus Question* What is your favourite part of Thanksgiving food-wise!! For me it is homemade mashed potatoes and pumpkin pie with whipped cream! YUMMY!!!
So there you have it. A little glimpse into my world on this Sunday night! Hope everyone has a wonderful week and remember to link up to our wonderful chat host Carla! :)