Saturday, January 11, 2020

Gratitude Saturday #2 of 2020

Source

Every Saturday I am going to come back here to list those things for which I am grateful. In today's day and age an attitude of gratitude is one way to fight against the feelings of hopelessness when you are watching news reports or reading about the barrage of horrible things going on in the world.  


This week I am grateful for:: 
  • Flowers left for me by my husband. 
  • A sale on our preferred cat food on Amazon. I have a cat that is allergic to beef, dairy and shrimp among other things. His stomach also doesn't tolerate dry food. 
  • That the Patriots lost in the playoffs. I recognize that Tom Brady is one of the best players ever. However, I am tired of hearing about that team. 
  • I am also grateful that my Packers get to play in the playoffs this weekend! 
  • Nice family friendly parks in our community to enjoy walks in. 
  • For blogging friends who even though we may never have met in real life, offer advice and encouragement through comments here on this blog and through their own blog writings. 
What are you thankful for today? 

14 comments:

  1. I too was happy for a non Patriots win, but sorry to say, I'll be just as happy to hear about a Packers loss. I truly think Aaaron Rogers gets the benefit of the doubt on every questionable call and is a prima dona, and am still a bit cranky on how I feel Farve was pushed out when he had years left, to make room for Rogers. Still, it is a fun Minnesota Green Bay rivalry. I like your gratitude posts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks SAM! I do feel like Favre was pushed out as well, however I think it was also time for him to step out of the starting job in Green Bay. :)

      Delete
  2. Maybe we'll finally get that long overdue Superbowl rematch of the Packers and the Chiefs. Wouldn't that be something! Though you know who I'll be cheering on ;) Enjoyed reading your list. Today, I'm thankful for a lazy Saturday and a warm house. And that I found my headbands that have been lost (not even kidding) for 3 months now. Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jean. A Packers/Chiefs Super Bowl would be fun!

      Delete
  3. You and almost the rest of the U.S. are happy to watch the Patriots lose. I pretty much think the Ravens are going to win the whole thing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't argue with your thinking. I would love to see Green Bay win it all, however I think it will be either the Ravens or the 49ers.

      Delete
  4. Well the Ravens are out, good thing I don't bet.😂

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes that is a good thing! I went to bed at the beginning of the 2nd quarter. Hubby was happy they lost. LOL

      Delete
  5. Plant synergistically. To naturally repel pests, plant marigolds near nematode-sensitive crops like tomatoes and potatoes. To improve growth, plant legumes near plants that can benefit from the nitrogen they produce. Intersperse pungent plants like herbs and onions, whose scent can repel bugs and animals, with other unscented vegetables.
    satta king
    play bazaar

    ReplyDelete
  6. For example, restaurants would have you believe that a steak should be the size of your head. However, a reasonable portion of meat would actually be the size of a deck of cards, or about as big as the palm of your hand.
    satta king
    play bazaar

    ReplyDelete
  7. to ensure that you're eating healthy. Fast food restaurants reuse cooking oil over and over again. Each time it is reheated, it is thickened with toxins. If you follow this one tip, you can easily see your success, within 15 days or less.
    satta king
    play bazaar

    ReplyDelete