Thursday, January 9, 2020

Thursday....

Happy Thursday! Is it just me or does this week seem to be dragging on? Maybe it is the fact that it is the first week back to school since Christmas. I don't know. I just know that there are times that this week seems to have dragged on and on. Today I did a little grocery shopping at Aldi as we are supposed to have heavy rains tomorrow and Saturday. I read a few chapters of my book. I puttered around our mud room/pantry straightening things up and sweeping. 

Honestly, I have kind of taken it easy today. Like I told Bill, I am really trying to focus on self care and taking rest days if I need to. I had my tutoring client cancel and my babysitting cancelled today and I feel like that gave me permission to take things a little slower. 

After we picked the kids up from school today we took them to Ariel Foundation Park to walk. It has been a while and it felt AMAZING to be outside and breathing in some fresh air. It was weird in that one of the lakes wasn't frozen at all and the other lake (that is larger) had lots of frozen areas.





The kids of course loved throwing rocks onto the ice and hearing it ping. 





Well, I loved the fact that I can say I got my first exercise for 2020 in and with my favorite people! :)  

Tomorrow, I need to run to Kroger to get a few sale items and some milk. I also am supposed to babysit (unless her dad is still sick!). Not sure what else I will get into. I should probably do laundry. LOL For now, I will leave you with a cute image that I "stole" from my husband's Facebook page. 


Source

Hopefully everyone has had a restful day! Here is to a good Friday! 


8 comments:

  1. I think I might like throwing rocks onto the ice since I have never done that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thursday. It sounds like it was a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sloth! A good long walk is a break in a long week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The only thing you must do is learn a little about the stock market and what kind of investments are right for you. Whatever kind of investment you choose, the following tips will help you.
    satta king
    play bazaar

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is the cutest sloth ever! I love taking a long walk. Hopefully I can do something similar today.

    ReplyDelete
  6. An important tip for organic gardening that will naturally help prevent disease from appearing in your plants is to move your plants to different spots of your garden each year. This will keep any disease from spreading because the soil doesn't build up harmful organisms from planting in the same spot each year.
    satta king
    play bazaar

    ReplyDelete
  7. You will need to train for at least 6 months, and that alone will help you by burning calories through exercise on a regular schedule. You will need to change the type of foods that you eat and make sure you are taking care of your body.
    satta king
    play bazaar

    ReplyDelete
  8. It has been proven that people who can see themselves reflected in a mirror cut the amount of food they ate by one- third. It seems that seeing yourself in the flesh reflected is a great motivator to eat less and lose more weight.
    satta king
    play bazaar

    ReplyDelete