Sunday, June 28, 2020

Stop and See the Flowers

Happy Sunday! I used to do a post of Nature Photos on Sundays as a way to bring some calm to the end of the weekend and to the beginning of the new week. I am not a great photographer, but do enjoy capturing moments of nature when I am out walking or out on adventures with the family. So I have decided to bring back this feature. 

Sunday is meant to be a day of rest and relaxation and one of the ways that I rest is to spend time in nature. I try to spend a least a little bit of time in nature each week. I have decided that I will use Sundays to share the photos of my nature adventures each week just as a way to relax and share the beauty that is God's creation with all. I hope you enjoy!

The following photos were taken June 25 at the Children's Garden.  











This was taken June 26 at Wolf Run Park on one of the trails. 


Have a great week! 

2 comments: