Happy Homemaker Monday (10/10/2016)
Let's see what else is going on in my little area of the world (as well as other's if you want to follow along with Sandra's "Happy Homemaker Monday" theme).
On the weather front:::
It is supposed to be up and down temperatures this week. Today in the 60s, warming up to almost 80 by Wednesday, then back to low 60s/high 50s by this weekend. It is that time of year, where you need coat in the morning and capris and flipflops by the afternoon.
On my TV:::
Thinking and pondering::::
About what I need to get done today and the rest of this week to prep for Jacob's birthday party on Sunday. Thinking about how time is flying by and my kids are growing up.
On the menu for this week:::
Tuesday: Peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, raw carrots with ranch, raspberries and pineapple chunks-- Jacob's birthday dinner he requested :-)
Wednesday: Taco boats, corn and mexican rice
Thursday: Chicken patties and french fries
Friday: Pizza and fruit
On my To Do List:::
- deep clean downstairs bathroom (including dusting, cleaning toilet and sink, sweeping and mopping floor)
- Deep clean the living room
- dust ceiling
- clean out from under couch and loveseat
- clean out and vacuum rug under the recliner
redo mantel area for Halloween
- sort toys and books in kids' corner
- get things of floor near the bottom of the steps (this includes bag that I took to hospital that never got taken back upstairs)
- clean, organize and dust TV stand
- sweep floor
Declutter desk area
- Straighten up dining room
- Clean off shelves that are in between dining room and living room
- Dust ceiling fans in dining room, living room and mud room
- Clean off porch (including sweeping and wiping down table and chairs)
- Mop kitchen, dining room and living room
- Wipe down walls
- cut all kids' fingernails and toenails-- I did Benjamin's.
- Pay bills and balance checkbook
- Take a load of stuff to Goodwill
What I plan on doing for myself this week:::
Looking Forward to:::
Lesson learned the past few days:::
That not everyone values the same things that I do in my life. That not everyone raises their children in the same way that I think is the right way. That I am blessed.
Devotionals, Scripture Reading, Key Verses:::
HOPE EVERYONE HAS A GREAT MONDAY-- I am off to clean!!