Tuesday, February 1, 2011

February Goals

It is February already and there is a lovely winter storm going on outside...full of ice, ice and did I mention, ICE? So I am stuck inside and what better excuse to think about and plan out my goals for February 2011. This month I want to:

PERSONAL GOALS:
  • Continue working on weight loss
    • To do this, exercise for 20+ minutes 6 days a week. Do either Wii Fit Plus workout or Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred DVD. (I started this last month, now I just need to be more consistent with it.
    • Calorie count! Keep calories under 2100 a day. I was eating upwards of 2700-3000 a day (head hung in shame!) mostly due to snacking and late night eating.
    • Drink at least 50 oz of water a day. I have been doing better on this, but there are days I get none. I DON'T want to get dehydrated!
  • Read at least 2 books
  • Have a date night with Bill
  • Watch at least one movie...either "The Blind Side" or "The Last Song"
  • Try at least 1 new recipe this month
  • Limit the time that I am on the computer while the kids are awake.
FINANCIAL GOALS:
  • Try to keep grocery spending down to $60 or less a week.
  • Keep household item spending (toilet paper, pads, diapers, etc.) to less than $50 for the month
  • Do and File taxes before February 15.
  • Open ING saving account for irregular expenses (water, AAA, moving, and Rebecca tuition for the fall)
  • Write at least 5 companies a week for coupons.

I know these are all doable. I just need to do them!!

Did you make goals for February? Let me know what they are!

No comments:

Post a Comment