February Goals

It is February already and there is a lovely winter storm going on outside...full of ice, ice and did I mention, ICE? So I am stuck inside and what better excuse to think about and plan out my goals for February 2011. This month I want to:

PERSONAL GOALS:
  • Continue working on weight loss
    • To do this, exercise for 20+ minutes 6 days a week. Do either Wii Fit Plus workout or Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred DVD. (I started this last month, now I just need to be more consistent with it.
    • Calorie count! Keep calories under 2100 a day. I was eating upwards of 2700-3000 a day (head hung in shame!) mostly due to snacking and late night eating.
    • Drink at least 50 oz of water a day. I have been doing better on this, but there are days I get none. I DON'T want to get dehydrated!
  • Read at least 2 books
  • Have a date night with Bill
  • Watch at least one movie...either "The Blind Side" or "The Last Song"
  • Try at least 1 new recipe this month
  • Limit the time that I am on the computer while the kids are awake.
FINANCIAL GOALS:
  • Try to keep grocery spending down to $60 or less a week.
  • Keep household item spending (toilet paper, pads, diapers, etc.) to less than $50 for the month
  • Do and File taxes before February 15.
  • Open ING saving account for irregular expenses (water, AAA, moving, and Rebecca tuition for the fall)
  • Write at least 5 companies a week for coupons.

I know these are all doable. I just need to do them!!

Did you make goals for February? Let me know what they are!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy 5th birthday Benjamin!

Cleaning and decluttering this weekend

Weigh In Wednesday #15 of 2017