- Continue working on weight loss
- To do this, exercise for 20+ minutes 6 days a week. Do either Wii Fit Plus workout or Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred DVD. (I started this last month, now I just need to be more consistent with it.
- Calorie count! Keep calories under 2100 a day. I was eating upwards of 2700-3000 a day (head hung in shame!) mostly due to snacking and late night eating.
- Drink at least 50 oz of water a day. I have been doing better on this, but there are days I get none. I DON'T want to get dehydrated!
- Read at least 2 books
- Have a date night with Bill
- Watch at least one movie...either "The Blind Side" or "The Last Song"
- Try at least 1 new recipe this month
- Limit the time that I am on the computer while the kids are awake.
- Try to keep grocery spending down to $60 or less a week.
- Keep household item spending (toilet paper, pads, diapers, etc.) to less than $50 for the month
- Do and File taxes before February 15.
- Open ING saving account for irregular expenses (water, AAA, moving, and Rebecca tuition for the fall)
- Write at least 5 companies a week for coupons.
I know these are all doable. I just need to do them!!
Did you make goals for February? Let me know what they are!