Sunday, February 20, 2011

Weight Loss Checkup #7 (Feb. week 3)

Last month I ended up losing and gaining the weight back, so I started and stopped at the same weight--216. I was exercising most of the time, but I wasn't breaking a sweat and I wasn't watching what I ate. I decided l to revamp how I am going about this lifestyle change and made some changes to my strategy. So here are my goals for this current month:

FEBRUARY:

DIET:
  • continue menu planning each week ( I did great with this in January and want to continue)
  • count calories each day
    • keep calories between 1800- 2200. I think I was eating upwards of 3000 calories last year every day.
  • keep a food journal
    • This ties into counting calories, but if I keep a food journal and keep it on the counter so my husband can see it I am much less likely to cheat.  
  • work on drinking more water (at least 50 oz a day)
EXERCISE:
  • work out 5 days out of the week. Do either the Wii Fit plus, or the 30 day shred dvd.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This week was really hard. I had ABSOLUTELY NO motivation. I was tired most of the week. I have been dealing with 2 sick kids this week. Rebecca has been coughing most of the week and had a slight fever one day. Jacob had a fever for 2 days and all he wanted was for me to hold him all day and night...so that was 2 sleepless nights for me. I also worked extra this week as my boss was home with her sick daughter. Needless to say I didn't want to cook or so much think about messing up the kitchen, so we ate out several times. And I did NO calorie counting at all!  :( Hopefully, this week will be better.

Exercise wise was awful...I did NO exercise this week, except for Wednesday night when I walked 1.5 miles from work to Firestone where we had to have some work done on the car. Other than that, nothing.....
Needless to say I was not looking forward to the weigh-in this week.......so here are the numbers.....
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WEEKLY WEIGH IN:

DATE: 02/20/2011

WEIGHT: 211.2 lbs.

DIFFERENCE FROM PREVIOUS WEEK:  +1.7 lbs.
I HAVE to get back to calorie counting this week! I HAVE TO!   
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Are you trying to lose weight? How are you doing?

No comments:

Post a Comment