Fun stuff in the mail....

This week my mailbox has been full of FUN stuff....I thought I would share with you some of what I have gotten...
The cleaning supplies and lipstick are part of bzz campaigns that I was selected to join for Bzzagent.com. Watch for more posts about these products coming up!

I got a coupon for a Free 20oz. diet coke from mycokerewards.com and a coupon for a FREE Philadelphia Cream Cheese cooking cream from Kraft First Taste. I have been wanting to try these :)

A new book from Booksneeze.com (see review coming in the next couple weeks!)

And LAST BUT NOT LEAST, I WON A GIVEAWAY!!!!




I received the following from Brooke Anna at Mommy Does:
An Elmer's craft pack which includes lot of glue sticks, a bottle of glue, glue dots, a x-acto knife and a
x-acto scissors. YAY! These will be perfect for crafts with Rebecca! YAHOO!! Thanks to Brooke Anna! Go visit her, her blog is awesome!

So that is the fun stuff I have received in the mail this week. Have you received anything fun?

Comments

  1. Thanks so much for the shoutout!
    If you think about it, those Elmer's Craft Spots are between 5-7 dollars at my local Wal-Mart!
    I hope you enjoy, and hope it gives you a little ease in the pocketbook for crafting :D
    I'll see you around, have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy 5th birthday Benjamin!

Cleaning and decluttering this weekend

Weigh In Wednesday #15 of 2017