Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Fun stuff in the mail....

This week my mailbox has been full of FUN stuff....I thought I would share with you some of what I have gotten...
The cleaning supplies and lipstick are part of bzz campaigns that I was selected to join for Bzzagent.com. Watch for more posts about these products coming up!

I got a coupon for a Free 20oz. diet coke from mycokerewards.com and a coupon for a FREE Philadelphia Cream Cheese cooking cream from Kraft First Taste. I have been wanting to try these :)

A new book from Booksneeze.com (see review coming in the next couple weeks!)

And LAST BUT NOT LEAST, I WON A GIVEAWAY!!!!




I received the following from Brooke Anna at Mommy Does:
An Elmer's craft pack which includes lot of glue sticks, a bottle of glue, glue dots, a x-acto knife and a
x-acto scissors. YAY! These will be perfect for crafts with Rebecca! YAHOO!! Thanks to Brooke Anna! Go visit her, her blog is awesome!

So that is the fun stuff I have received in the mail this week. Have you received anything fun?

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for the shoutout!
    If you think about it, those Elmer's Craft Spots are between 5-7 dollars at my local Wal-Mart!
    I hope you enjoy, and hope it gives you a little ease in the pocketbook for crafting :D
    I'll see you around, have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete