Monday, March 7, 2011

Menu Plan Monday



I was lax last week with making a menu plan...and guess what happened?? Dinner decisions were made on the fly. We ate out for lunch a LOT and our diets just stank. I am hoping to get back on track this week. I have recommitted to my diet and hope to get a good week in.

On another note: I have also re-evaluated our food needs and I think I will be making our grocery budget $70 a week. I hope to get back into posting our grocery bills each week. I just needed to reevaluate and see where we were, so hopefully next week I will have a grocery shopping and menu plan post.

Here is this week's menu:

MONDAY:: Ham and turkey roll-ups, green beans, salad

TUESDAY:: Chicken patties, peas, cantaloupe

WEDNESDAY:: Baked fish, macaroni and cheese, applesauce, salad

THURSDAY:: Chili (from freezer), grilled cheese, carrots

FRIDAY:: Baked pasta and cheese, broccoli

SATURDAY:: baked chicken, stuffing, corn, green beans, rolls

SUNDAY:: pizza, leftovers

For more great menu ideas visit http://orgjunkie.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment