Weight Loss Update #12


WEEKLY WEIGH IN:

I have nothing to report as I won't be weighing in again until Easter morning.
I have gotten so depressed with seeing rising numbers on the scale and so focused on a number that I will be re-starting weigh-ins on Easter Sunday.
For Lent I have given up fast food and junk food, so I hope that will lead to a lower number on the scale.
I want to focus more on feeling better about myself and being healthier.
I have also started getting up early (before the kids) and exercising so I have no excuses.


This past week was okay diet wise. I went over my calories a couple of times, by 100 or so. I have been SO hungry this week. I also didn't stick to my menu plan and in fact felt diet fatigue because I just didn't want to eat fruits and veggies. I hit a wall diet wise. I did keep track of all calories though so that is a good thing. I haev hit the wall, but I am recommitted to eating better and am going to SMASH that wall.
Exercise wise, I did GREAT this week. I exercised 6 of the 7 days. I took Friday off because I was just too tired to get up. I did Wii Fit Plus for 5 days and 1 day of the Jillian Michaels' 30 Day shred dvd. I have been doing the step game on the Wii, while I catch up on some of my shows on the dvr and then after I do 30 minutes on that I run for 10 minutes. I am so NOT a runner, but it feels good to work and sweat. I hope to keep the momentum going this week!
Are you dieting? Exercising? Tell me how you are doing....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy 5th birthday Benjamin!

Cleaning and decluttering this weekend

Weigh In Wednesday #15 of 2017