March 2011 GOALS
I know I am late getting these goals up...I have had a hard February and just need to simplify life. So this month I am going to focus on diet and exercise. I will continue dealing with financial, etc. but my focus will be on my health. I am tired of being tired. I am tired of feeling anxious. I am tired of not having energy. I NEED to change. I WANT to change. So that being said, here are my March goals:
- Menu Plan each week dinner, lunches, breakfasts and snacks.
- Calorie Count each day...keep calories between 1400-1800 a day.
- Exercise at least 20 minutes EVERY day
- Monday through Friday get up BEFORE the kids (6:30) and do 20-30 minutes of exercise
- Saturday and Sunday, exercise in the afternoon during Jacob's naptime.
- For Lent, we as a family are giving up fast food (more info coming) and I am personally giving up all snack foods (chips, cookies, chocolate, etc.). Stick to this!