Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Weigh In Wednesday #6

In an effort to lose 40 lbs over the course of the next year (by July 28, 2015) I have decided to have a weekly accountability forum here on my blog. Every Wednesday I will be posting a "Weigh In Wednesday" post where I will post my weight taken that morning and things that I did good on the previous week, and things (goals) to work on for the next week. I think that by doing this, I can break it down into smaller goals and hopefully make myself more accountable!


First let's recap:
 My official starting weight (on July 30) was:::  235.6 lbs.
My weight last week was::: 232.6 lbs
My weight this week is::: 232.2 lbs! DOWN 0.4 lbs!  :) 
  


My food goal for last week was:::  Focus on getting enough to drink. Drink more water! Drink 5 glasses of water each day. Take a water bottle to Rebecca's softball games so I am not tempted to buy pop.

My fitness goal for last week was:::  Do 3 20 minute workouts. (Would like to make this a habit....)

Yeah....lets just say that last week was a bust all around. I was sick Thursday, Friday and Saturday. Sunday and Monday were way busy. And yesterday my hubby came home with the flu. So food and fitness goals were put on the back burner. I could have done better with my food goals--- I did not take any water to Rebecca's games, instead I bought pop for the caffeine. This habit needs to stop. Also we ate out 3 times over the weekend... we had Mexican food with my in-laws when they came to watch Rebecca's softball game, we had Rooster's wings with my parents to celebrate my dad's 55th birthday, and we had McDonald's on Monday as a last hurrah before Jacob started school. I also noticed that eating was not normal this week...there were days I only ate 1 or 2 meals, or I wouldn't have dinner until 9 or so at night and that was the first I had since lunch around 1.  So not a good week eating wise either. 

Fitness wise...no exercise happened other than walking around at work. I did something really stupid on Thursday and wore heels that I had never worn before to work and then had to wear them to the softball field because I forgot to put other shoes in my bag. That meant that I developed 2 huge nasty blisters on the back of my feet, which meant wearing any shoes with backs was near impossible. I have to wear shoes with backs on them to work, and that was awful! I also was sick and so exercise just wasn't on my radar. 







So, my food goal for this week is:::  Eat 3 meals a day. Bring water to softball.  

And my fitness goal for this week is::: Walk for at least 20 minutes 3 days. 


So overall I am happy with my weight loss even if I didn't meet my goals but I know I need to do better. I hope that now that Jacob is in school every morning I can get into a good morning routine and incorporate some exercise into it. 



Any words of wisdom? Thoughts? Advice? 
I would love to have all the support I can get!!
If you are trying to lose weight, feel free to tag along on these posts as well! Would love some company on this weight loss journey! 



No comments:

Post a Comment