Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Weigh In Wednesday #9

In an effort to lose 40 lbs over the course of the next year (by July 28, 2015) I have decided to have a weekly accountability forum here on my blog. Every Wednesday I will be posting a "Weigh In Wednesday" post where I will post my weight taken that morning and things that I did good on the previous week, and things (goals) to work on for the next week. I think that by doing this, I can break it down into smaller goals and hopefully make myself more accountable!


First let's recap:
 My official starting weight (on July 30) was:::  235.6 lbs.
My weight last week was::: 229.8 lbs
My weight this week is::: 230.6 lbs! I gained back the 0.8  lbs that I lost the week before. :(  
  


My food goal for last week was:::   Drink more water...I am going to aim for 4 glasses of water a day and build from there.

My fitness goal for last week was:::  Let's try this again... Walk 1 day to get Jacob from school! (start small and maybe I will build from there!) 

Yep, this past week was a big disaster. Didn't drink more water. Didn't exercise. My only excuse is that I have been battling depression this week and there have been issues with Hubby and his depression issues. It is not something I am proud of, but it has been a long week. 







So, my food goal for this week is:::  Let's try this again....Drink more water...I am going to aim for 4 glasses of water a day and build from there. 

And my fitness goal for this week is:::  Do at least 2 days of Wii workouts.  



Any words of wisdom? Thoughts? Advice? 
I would love to have all the support I can get!!
If you are trying to lose weight, feel free to tag along on these posts as well! Would love some company on this weight loss journey! 



1 comment:

  1. I am a life long dieter and I hate it, but alas I am short and stocky. I reward myself with a candybar when I stick to my diet of 1200 calories and I exercise. So the average bar is 220-260 which brings the calorie count to 1450-1500 on a day and a good 45 minutes of exercise.i will do almost anything for chocolate and believe me this works.

    ReplyDelete