Sunday, April 2, 2017

Happy 5th birthday Benjamin!

5 years ago today I went in to the hospital to have a scheduled C-section for my last child! We knew going in that we were done have children and we chose to have my tubes tied after my C-section. When I laid my eyes on Benjamin for the first time I knew without a shadow of a doubt that our family was complete. Not a day goes by that I don't thank God for Benjamin!



I thought it would be fun to ask him some questions and record his answers about his life as a 5 year old!

1. Who is your favorite person in the whole world?
Sissy

2. What is your favorite color? 
Red

3. What is your favorite television show?
Choo-choo trains

4. What's your favorite outfit?
Choo-choo outfit

5. What sport do you like the best? 
basketball

6. What song is your favorite?
Lion Guard

7. What is your favorite cereal?
Lucky Charms

8. Who is your best friend?
Mommy

9. What do you want to be when you grow up?
Choo choo train and Darth Vader

10. What is your favorite book?
Star Wars book

11. What are you really good at?
playing with my choo-choo trains

12. Where do you wish you could go on vacation?
bro and sissy's school

13. What would you buy if you had $1000?
Toys

14. What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?
strawberry

15. What is your favorite thing to do at school?
Play in the gym


Ben is a character. He loves to play. He loves Star Wars and Thomas the Train. He loves to spend time with his sister and brother and is constantly on the go. He has had some challenges with his speech development, but has come such a long way. He loves his friends and teachers and gives lots of hugs! I can't believe he is 5 years old already. Seems like just yesterday he was my huge newborn!

We are off to celebrate his birthday with cake and ice cream and just enjoy the day celebrating Ben!


3 comments:

  1. Awww! What an adorable tribute to your little guy! I love his answers to your questions....what a little cutie! Enjoy your day with him. And happy birthday Ben! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This will be a great post to look back on in a few years. Happy birthday Benjamin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you recorded his answers to your questions. I think I might do the same with my sons this year. I imagine the answers will be quite different. I do think I will start doing this with my granddaughter.

    ReplyDelete