Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Weigh In Wednesday #14 of 2017

So one of my 2017 goals is to lose 40 pounds by the end of the year. This is a necessity for me, as in the last few months I have gained 15 pounds. That is not good. I want to be healthier and feel better about myself. 

In order to keep me accountable, I am hoping to come back each Wednesday to share my weigh in and my successes and failures from the previous week. So let's hop to it and see how I did this past week, shall we?


SO HOW DID THIS WEEK GO??? 
My official starting weight (on 1/1/2017) was: 242.0 pounds!
My weight last week was: 233.4 pounds.
My weight this week is: 236.0 pounds. 
So a gain of 2.6 pounds! :-(
Total loss from 1/1/17: 6 pounds 

I am up 2.6 pounds. I don't know what to say other than it is stress eating and not moving enough. Something has to give.

If you are trying to lose weight in 2017, how is your progress going?

8 comments:

  1. Hang in there Rachel! My week didn't go as I hoped either. Here's to big loses (or would it be wins? LOL) next week! =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope I have a loss next week. I am going to go back to carb-cycling I think because that has worked for me in the past.

      Delete
  2. Mine is in a holding pattern right now which I find irritating. Meanwhile by limiting his sweets only and moderate exercise Son2 lost 20 pounds in a month and a half. Not fair!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it is totally unfair that men lose weight easier than we do!

      Delete
  3. Would you consider Weight Watchers? ON line program is $20 a month. For me, I can't do it on my own without some kind of structure. The app makes it very easy.

    Lost 27 lbs since 1/3.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Way to go! I have done WW online before in the past and it was too structured for me. I felt like the points system was too rigid and I hated the disappointment I felt if I went over.

      Delete
  4. My will power only lasts so long - I lose a few then gain a few. It isn't easy is it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It definitely isn't easy, and my will power seems to be lacking a lot now!

      Delete