Monday, July 3, 2017

Happy Homemaker Monday (July 3, 2017)

Happy Monday! Hope everyone is having a fabulous day so far and a good start to July. Personally, I am dealing with some personal stuff. I feel stuck and not in a good way. It is what it is. For now I am taking a moment to join in with the lovely Sandra over at "Diary of a Stay at Home Mom" in her Happy Homemaker Monday meme:


THE WEATHER:::
It is supposed to be in the 80's and very humid this week with a chance of pop up storms.    

ON MY READING PILE:::
I read 3 books on vacation last week. Look for those reviews coming up. I still have to do a review for the Buffer Zone Diet. I think this week I will try to read To The Farthest Shore.


ON MY TV:::

We did not watch very much tv at all last week. The cabin that we stayed at did not have TV service. They did have a dvd player so the kids got to watch a dvd each evening. Since we have been home, the kids have been watching cartoons and I have had some baseball on.  
ON THE MENU FOR THIS WEEK:::
SUNDAY: The kids had macaroni and cheese and peas...
MONDAY: ???? Not sure as we are supposed to camp out at my parents house
TUESDAY: Not sure
WEDNESDAY: baked chicken maybe
THURSDAY: ????
FRIDAY: pizza
SATURDAY: ???

As you can see I really don't know what I am making this week. I am in a funk and nothing sounds good to me.

ON MY TO-DO LIST FOR THIS WEEK:::
Monday: continue unpacking from vacation, trash and recycling to curb, camp out
Tuesday:
Wednesday: tutor in the morning
Thursday: library program, tutor in the afternoon
Friday: grocery store 
Saturday:
Sunday: 
And each day has the daily housework that needs to be done


LOOKING AROUND THE HOUSE:::
It looks pretty good. The kitchen has been cleaned up after dinner. There are a few toys out. Still need to take suitcases upstairs and put them away. 

FROM THE CAMERA::: My siblings and I yesterday. We were doing the "Joe pose." My brother Joe with the hat on and the black shirt hates having his pic taken, so when my youngest brother suggested a pic of all the siblings he stood like that, so we all stood like him. LOL
In the picture is Joseph (age 32), Mary (age 21), Joshua (age 17), and me (age 37).

And then from oldest to youngest...





WHAT I'M WEARING TODAY:::
jean shorts, a dark blue tanktop, and brown flipflops
 
SIMPLE PLEASURE:::
sleeping in my own bed

DEVOTIONAL OR QUOTE:::





So there you have it. A little peek into my life on this Monday! Hope everyone has had a great day and let's see what the rest of this week will bring! 
 

2 comments:

  1. Funks happen in life. Hope this will pass quickly for you.
    I love the "Joe Pose" pick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you are able to get out of your funk soon. I have a hard time menu planning when I'm in a funk as well. Actually, I also have a hard time menu planning when I'm not in a funk. Great picture of your family. Hope your spirits lift a bit and you have a wonderful holiday and week ahead!

    ReplyDelete