Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Weigh In Wednesday #9 of 2018

Happy Wednesday and welcome to the 9th Wednesday of 2018. Last week I didn't do a weigh in as I was sick and asleep most of that day. I feel better now, but still am dealing with the congestion crap. I think I blow  my nose a million times a day. Oh well. It happens.



I really didn't want to step on the scale this morning since I have been eating way too much junk food, including Twizzlers, the last week or so as that is what I have been craving. I also had fast food twice which didn't even taste all that good. My hubby told me not to beat myself up because I just needed to make sure I was eating. But I knew it probably wouldn't be good for the scale. So with that being said, let's get see where the weight numbers stand this week....






Official Starting Weight (1/3/18): 241.0
My weight last week: 232.6
My weight this week: 233.8
Weight loss from last week: +1.2 OUCH!!!
Total weight loss for 2018: -7.2 pounds! 

Yikes! I suppose it could have been worse. Now I just need to get back on track and figure things out. It is so hard because I have gotten back in the habit of bad eating. I need to turn this ship around the right way and get back on track. 
  

Source

On the exercise front: I mentioned in my 2018 goals post that I wanted to walk 3 days a week. Since there are 52 weeks in a year, that means my goal is to walk 156 times over the course of the year. 

Well since I last posted a Weigh In Wednesday post, I did the following walks:


February 15-- 2.01 miles
February 18--3.04 miles
February 20-- 2.7 miles
February 23-- 3.00 miles
February 27-- 2.05 miles 

So that means I am now at 11 out of 156 workout walks completed for the year! This number may seem low, but honestly I expect it to be with winter. I am not going to let myself get discouraged.
So that was this week's Weigh In Wednesday-- diet wise, I need to get back on track; fitness wise-- I have to figure it out. If you are trying to lose weight or get healthier, how is your journey going so far?




5 comments:

  1. Hope you are feeling better. If you're at the blowing your nose stage, then you are on the way back to 100% (although I do think that's the most annoying stage). It's hard to stay on track especially when you aren't feeling well. Sometimes you just have to say, okay that happened (like say finishing off the cherry ice cream when you said you weren't eating any sugar-oops!) and move on to the next day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would suggest you concentrate on your success so far rather than this weeks set back! If losing weight were easy we (me) would all be skinny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a little slip up, and easily turned around. Give yourself a break. You will do better. Wish I could or would do better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I went up a little last week too. Very discouraging, but I'm trying hard to get back on track. I'm sort of stuck right now and not seeing any change up or down. Try as hard as you can to avoid sugar. I know it's a challenge, but once you get past the hump (fatigue), you'll feel better and anything sweet after that will taste ridiculous. Same with salt. I went out to dinner the other night with friends and had a boring plate: a hamburger patty with lettuce, tomato and coleslaw on the side and a water with lemon (no bread, no fries). I concentrated on the company more than the food and I was happy the next day that I did not have a weight increase. Nobody made fun of me either which was a plus. lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dr.Agbazara is a great man,this doctor help me to cure my wife's insanity/madness."Jenny williams" who totally went insane 2year ago, with his powerful spell casting and today she's healed and normal again. so if you need his help contact him on email: ( agbazara @ gmail. com ) or call/WhatsApp +2348104102662. And get your problem solve like my wife case.


    ReplyDelete