Sunday, February 25, 2018

Nature Scenes for February 25, 2018

Sunday is meant to be a day of rest and relaxation and one of the ways that I rest is to spend time in nature. I try to spend a least a little bit of time in nature each week. I have decided that I will use Sundays to share the photos of my nature adventures each week just as a way to relax and share the beauty that is God's creation with all. I hope you enjoy!

The last time I posted in this series was on February 4. This month has not been the best at getting outside. I was finally able to get out a few days so thought I would share some of the photos today. This past week even though I have felt like crap and have this head cold that one minute I have energy and the next minute I feel like death warmed over, I still tried to get out and get some fresh air. 

Photos from February 15, 2018 at the Kokosing Gap Trail





Photos from February 18, 2018 at Kokosing Gap Trail







Photos from Ariel-Foundation Park February 20, 2018-- the temperature was almost 70 degrees that day. There is still ice on the lakes (where the water looks calm)




Photos from February 23, 2018 at the Kokosing Gap Trail-- it was rainy and misty and plain wet. 






For more nature scenes you can check out my other nature posts: 

I hope everyone is having a good Sunday and if you get a chance check out the nature scenes around you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment