Friday, February 2, 2018

Light and Fluffy Pancakes (new recipe #5 of 2018)

Happy Friday!

Sometimes you crave comfort food and sometimes you want something that is restaurant quality without going out. Well, that was me on Sunday. I wanted fluffy pancakes and crispy bacon, but I didn't want to go out. 

The problem I had was that the last few times I had made homemade pancakes they came out tough, thin and/or tasteless. So when I saw a recipe for light and fluffy pancakes on Facebook and read it's reviews, I knew I needed to try it. Patty over at MmGood shares her recipe for Light and Fluffy Homemade Pancakes and she calls them the best ever. 


I served the pancakes with bacon and a pear/blueberry fruit salad.


What can I say? These were the most tastiest, fluffiest pancakes that I have had in a long time. They were super yummy! Everyone loved them in my house. This will now be my go to recipe for pancakes. I can't wait to make them again. 

Anyone else trying new recipes? Care to share?

Other new recipes in 2018 that I have tried: 

2 comments:

  1. The pancakes (and entire meal) look delicious. I am trying at least one new recipe a week this year also. Well at least I am these first weeks. I guess I will see how long it lasts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to do one a week, but to be realistic I made my goal 24 new recipes for the year. I am keeping up a good pace, but feel like I will slack back so I gave myself some leeway. Good luck on your recipes!

      Delete