Monday, August 20, 2018

Alien invasion

Have you heard? Apparently there is an alien running loose in my town. It was first reported in our local newspaper, right above the headline of a meth ring being shut down in our town. It has since been featured on news stations out of Columbus. 





It is a fun diversion. Someone has created a Facebook page for the alien. They are using the page to also highlight local businesses that the alien is giving support to. (For example today, it was getting it's ship cleaned at a local car wash). A local fire department has made a video featuring it. It is all in good fun. A little lightheartedness in times that we need it. 

Right now, I am just taking a moment of rest. I have had a long day so far. Got Rebecca up for school. I walked the boys to school. Did a 3 mile walk. Home to mow grass and cut down some weeds. Deep cleaned both bathrooms. Scrubbed litter boxes. Washed, dried, folded 3 loads of clothes including our bed sheets. Deep cleaned the dining room including my desk area. 

I am tired. I need to go start dinner-- thankfully it is easy... pancakes, eggs and bacon. Hope everyone is having a good Monday. If you happen to see the alien, let me know! 

4 comments:

  1. Can't wait to hear more about the alien in your area. I'm sure the truth is out there ;) Happy Monday to you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am sure the truth is out there somewhere too. Apparently today the alien is hanging out with Bigfoot! LOL

      Delete
  2. The alien story is a great diversion and I like the creativity of the Facebook page! It sure beats reading about Trump!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly! It is a cute diversion in a time that it is much needed.

      Delete