Sunday, August 26, 2018

Nature scenes this week...

Happy Sunday everyone! I hope that this post finds you all well. I am tired. It has been a long weekend. I had a camping overnight to do with Rebecca's AHG troop on Friday night/ Saturday morning and I am very tired today. I have been trying to get some things done, but I feel like I am dragging. So I am going to keep this to just nature photos from yesterday at the campout...







Hope everyone has a great week! If you would like to see some more nature photos, please feel free to check out my other nature posts: 



Have a great Sunday and a great week! 













2 comments:

  1. Love the sunflower photo! Hope you found some time to rest today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! That sunflower was huge. I am 5'11" and it towered over me. :)

      Delete