Sunday, August 12, 2018

Nature photos from this week

Happy Sunday everyone! 

First let me say that Blogger is being extremely annoying today. This is now the 3rd time I have tried to write this post out. The first two just up and disappeared. Let's see if this one works...

Hope everyone is having a good day. Right now the sun is out here, I have the Cleveland Indians baseball game on TV and they are winning, my kids are getting along and my house smells amazing as Rebecca is making zucchini bread. So I thought I would take some time to put up my nature photo post. I can do this because I actually got outside some this week!! I know life has been crazy with getting ready for back to school for the kids, fitting in last minute Summer fun, and just the craziness of day-to-day life. It felt so good to get outside and I immediately noticed a difference in my mood. I have recommitted to making it a priority to walk when the kids go back to school. I should be able to get in a routine and that is a good thing! 

For now, I want to share some of the photos I took out in nature this week. I hope you enjoy! 

August 8, 2018-- I was making dinner and it had been raining off and on all day. I looked up from checking the burgers on the foreman grill to see this out my kitchen window. It gave me a smile!


August 9, 2018-- We took a family walk over at Ariel-Foundation park even though it was hot and humid. We had to get out of the house. We saw turtles and a heron. 




August 10, 2018-- We took a family day. We had lunch at the Children's Garden and then headed out to Velvet Ice Cream for ice cream and to watch the ducks!








August 11, 2018-- We went back to Ariel-Foundation park to do the tower and take another walk. 



It really does wonders for a mood when you can spend a little time in nature! Hope everyone has a great week! If you would like to see some more nature photos, please feel free to check out my other nature posts: 


Have a great Sunday and a great week! 












1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful rainbow! Also love the sunflowers. Being outside always improves my mood that's why I feel so lucky that on days I work part of my day is usually spent outside. Hope you have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete