Sunday, August 19, 2018

Nature photos this week....

Happy Sunday! Hope everyone is having a good weekend so far. Mine has been long and difficult. I won't go into things right now, but let's just say that life is hard. I am trying really hard to stay positive but it is hard. 

For now, I want to share some of the photos I took out in nature this week. I hope you enjoy! 

August 13, 2018-- Kokosing Gap Trail. Took a 3 mile walk with Bill and the kiddos. 







August 14, 2018-- Kokosing Gap Trail in Howard









August 17, 2018--- at the boys' school. Bill and Rebecca found this big guy climbing up the basketball hoop. 



Hope everyone has a great week! If you would like to see some more nature photos, please feel free to check out my other nature posts: 


Have a great Sunday and a great week! 














2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry you've had a difficult weekend. Your photos are beautiful! Hope things improve for you and the week ahead is better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope things are better soon.

    ReplyDelete