Tuesday, August 18, 2020

Tuesday To-Dos

Happy Tuesday! I want to start out by saying how hard a life GusGus and Gronk have here in our home. This was them last night as I was trying to fold clothes and get some laundry done. 


There are days that being a cat would be a good thing I think. You get to lay around if you want, your human gives you treats and food, you play when you want, someone cleans your toilet...LOL

https://www.deviantart.com/abbyshue/art/I-Don-t-Want-To-Adult-Today-789865568
 

But alas that is not how life works so be an adult I must today. Which means I should put together a to-do list of stuff to do. Today is going to be an at home day as Bill took my van to work. His engine decided to stall yesterday out of nowhere and he thinks his van is probably taking it's last breaths. I was really hoping to get a couple more months out of it, but I guess I will be looking to see what is available out there. 

My mind is all over the place with things that I want to get done and I should get done before the kids go back to school next week. So I should make a master list and see what I can do....

  • Deep clean both bathrooms (toilets and floors especially)
  • Make more zucchini bread
  • Menu plan for next week and make grocery list for tomorrow (Our local Kroger is having a grand reopening tomorrow with one days specials)
  • Scour the internet for available minivans that may be in our budget
  • Laundry, Laundry, and MORE laundry
  • Sweep the stairs and our bedroom
  • Sweep and mop the kitchen (SOMEONE spilled juice in the kitchen last night and didn't clean it up the best.)
  • Windex front windows and front door
  • Check litter levels and see if I need to order more
  • Work on tutoring advertising and plans
I will leave it at that for today. I have "A" here early as her dad had a dentist appointment. I need to enjoy her while I can as her mom is being induced next Wednesday at 37 weeks along and then her mom is planning on taking 12 weeks off of work. 

What are you up to today? Any grand plans?  

No comments:

Post a Comment