Tuesday, August 11, 2020

It's Tuesday

Happy Tuesday everyone! I hope everyone had a good weekend. Thank you for your kind responses on my post on Friday. I just am overwhelmed with everything. I need to stay busy in order to fight it I think.

I spent most of Saturday with Bill and the kids... we ended up going on a picnic and let the kids play at the playground. Then we went to drop off a load of stuff at Goodwill, stopped in at Dollar Tree, and after which we went to the book warehouse where the kids found some treasures. It ended up being a good day despite some bumps in the day.






Sunday, Bill started a new job at a local restaurant. He is currently training to be the General Manager. It is an adjustment to our schedule but his other job was literally killing him. His doctor told him that physically the job was going to be end up with him getting too hurt to work. Hopefully this will be a better position for him. While he was at work, I worked at deep cleaning the boys' bedroom, both bathrooms, and did other little projects. I even got the boys to clean (if you have energy to argue with each other, then you can clean and organize!).

 

Yesterday, was a LONG day. I was not a in a good mood for most of the day. "A" came and was in a grumpy, argumentative mood all day. I had my niece and nephew over as well as my mom had to have an MRI done in Columbus. They found some worrying things when they did her colonoscopy so they are trying to figure that out. Since I had all the kids, I planned on doing a "water" day with the sprinkler. Well, you would have thought I forced them to have fun. All I heard the entire hour we were outside in the afternoon was: "It's too hot." "The water is too cold." "I got water in my eye." "I got sunscreen in my eye." "Do we have to play?" etc. It was not a fun afternoon, even though the pictures I took would make you think otherwise. Some days are like that I guess. 




Today, Bill works all day, so I have been doing some stuff with the kids. My kids, A and I went on a 2.8 mile walk this morning. The kids had fun jumping on rocks, throwing rocks in the lakes, and just creating havoc! LOL After we came home we had lunch and my niece and nephew came over as my mom had a cardiologist appointment.





 

I am currently waiting on my brownies to cool that I made and I will blame Anne over at Cooking and All That Jazz for me making them! I think dinner tonight is going to be macaroni and cheese and peas since it is just the kids and I and quick and easy sounds good to me. LOL

Hope everyone is having a good Tuesday! I need to go add marshmallows and chocolate to my brownies and make dinner!     

7 comments:

  1. Anne has the best recipe ideas! After watching up to 5 kids on multiple das, and waking tha tmuch, alittle S'more borwnie will not hurt you. I hope bill's job is a good fit and you all find your new schedules and adjustments.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so thankful for bloggers who share good recipes! The s'mores brownie was really good. Bill's job on the other hand has already turned into a nightmare.

      Delete
  2. I am glad Bill has a better job! Now, I want Smores brownies! I had recovered from my want until you mentioned it. But, the only thing i had was the brownie mix. That is funny about forcing the kids to have fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The smores brownie was really good. Unfortunately Bill's job has turned into a nightmare.

      Delete
  3. Hello!
    You are an awesome mom, you know that, right???
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have no idea how I needed to hear that today my friend!

      Delete
  4. INSTEAD OF GETTING A LOAN,, I GOT SOMETHING NEW
    Get $5,500 USD every day, for six months!

    See how it works

    Do you know you can hack into any ATM machine with a hacked ATM card??
    Make up you mind before applying, straight deal...

    Order for a blank ATM card now and get millions within a week!: contact us
    via email address::{Universalcardshackers@gmail.com}

    We have specially programmed ATM cards that can be use to hack ATM
    machines, the ATM cards can be used to withdraw at the ATM or swipe, at
    stores and POS. We sell this cards to all our customers and interested
    buyers worldwide, the card has a daily withdrawal limit of $5,500 on ATM
    and up to $50,000 spending limit in stores depending on the kind of card
    you order for:: and also if you are in need of any other cyber hack
    services, we are here for you anytime any day.

    Here is our price lists for the ATM CARDS:

    Cards that withdraw $5,500 per day costs $200 USD
    Cards that withdraw $10,000 per day costs $850 USD
    Cards that withdraw $35,000 per day costs $2,200 USD
    Cards that withdraw $50,000 per day costs $5,500 USD
    Cards that withdraw $100,000 per day costs $8,500 USD

    make up your mind before applying, straight deal!!!

    The price include shipping fees and charges, order now: contact us via
    email address:::::: {Universalcardshackers@gmail.com}
    Whatsapp:::::+31687835881

    #STAYSAFE

    ReplyDelete