Saturday, August 29, 2020

Fired as a Gym Teacher! LOL

Happy Saturday! Today is a stay at home and clean kind of day. Or at least that is what it is supposed to be. LOL 

Part of that is because yesterday started off strong then ended up with me having a headache and spending most of the late afternoon and evening in bed. 

Yesterday morning started off with me making the kids have gym class before they started their school work for the day. We were supposed to get remnants of Hurricane Laura through here and were supposed to have some severe storms throughout the day. We headed out to the Kokosing Gap Trail to walk. We ended up walking a little over 3 miles. It was so humid out but felt good to get out and walk. I told the kids that this was their gym class. Rebecca told me that she didn't have gym class this year and Jacob and Ben both told me that I was fired as their gym teacher!😂😂


We ended our walk with looking at the flowers and finding frogs at the Brown Family Environmental Center. (I will share more pictures tomorrow in my nature post!) 


 



When we came home, the kids got to work on their school work. The boys had paper work to do as they will not get their Chromebooks until later next week. Rebecca had work to do on her Chromebook, however the school issued Chromebooks were having issues connecting :( She was able to use my laptop to complete most of her work.


In the afternoon, we had several rounds of rain come through. One of the rounds the wind picked up really fast then it stormed for about 10 minutes. I kept looking at the sky because the wind was really bad. We had storms off and on most of the evening. I ended up being in bed all evening with a headache. 

Today, I have lots on my to do list. I need to do laundry, make a cake or cupcakes to take over to my dad for his birthday, menu plan for next week using what we have at home, figure out tutoring stuff as that begins again this week, message tutoring clients, deep clean litter boxes, etc. Yet I really don't want to do anything. LOL But I should get some stuff done, so with that I will log off and say hope you have a happy Saturday! 

1 comment:

  1. That is funny that you were fired by the students. I would have liked to have fired my hs gym teacher!

    ReplyDelete