Sunday, August 16, 2020

Nature Photos for this week

Thanks for the kind words on my last post. Everything is just compounding and it is really becoming too much. But I will keep going, it is what I do.

Update on my mom: She will have surgery on the 27th. They are going to remove 4-5 inches from her colon. She will be in the hospital for 4-5 days after her surgery, then 6-8 weeks recovery at home. The surgeon told her that she could put the surgery off for a couple of months but if it were him he would do it ASAP. So that is what they are going to do. It is scary to think of her in the hospital during all this COVID crap but she needs to get it taken care of. I am not sure what I will need to do to help as I am sure I will have to help with my niece/nephew. We shall see. 

I have been trying to keep busy which means for me to spend some time outside in nature and taking some photos. I don't claim to be a nature photographer but I love taking photos and I love sharing them so that is what I have been doing on Sundays. It gives me something to look forward to each week and allows for some routine as well! SO today here are some of the nature photos I took this past week! I hope you enjoy! 

August 10, 2020: My backyard


 

August 11, 2020: Ariel-Foundation Park, Mount Vernon, OH 




August 12, 2020: Brown Family Environmental Center, Gambier, OH








August 13, 2020: Various Locations




August 15, 2020: Mohican Valley Trail and Holmes County Trail and Bridge of Dreams, Ohio










I hope everyone has a good Sunday and have enjoyed these pictures. I have a few things on my to do list to do so I should get those done. Here's to a good rest of the weekend for everyone! 

6 comments:

  1. Routines are good, and you ar a very good photographer. I enjoy your nature posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry about your mom and all your stress. You always have a good attitude though and again I love the photos. Try to take care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nan. I really am trying to keep a good attitude through all of this but sometimes it is hard to not feel overwhelmed and stressed.

      Delete
  3. Love the pictures!
    I am adding your mom to my daily prayer list.

    ReplyDelete