Sunday, August 23, 2020

Into Nature this Week

 Happy Sunday everyone! Hope everyone has had a good weekend. I thought I would pop in to share some of the nature photos that I took this week. It is therapeutic for me take photos and I love to share. So what did I find in nature this week? Let's see....

August 16, 2020: Out my kitchen window



August 17, 2020: Kokosing Gap Trail








August 19, 2020: Ariel-Foundation Park









August 21, 2020: Ariel-Foundation Park









I hope everyone has a wonderful Sunday and if you are able you can get out in nature sometime today! 

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. That is actually blue glass that they dug up when they were clearing the park. The park is on the site of an old glass factory. It is a stunning blue color. They made a river of glass in one area of the park and they have other areas of clear and white glass.

      Delete