Sunday, August 2, 2020

Slices of Nature for the last week of July

Happy Sunday! Hope everyone has had a good weekend so far. Sundays are meant to be a day of rest and relaxation and one of the ways that I rest is to spend time in nature. I try to spend a least a little bit of time in nature each week and I notice my mood goes down when I don't get to go outside. So let's see the little slices of nature that I saw this last week of July:

July 26, 2020: Heart of Ohio Trail




July 28, 2020: Brown Family Environmental Center and Kokosing Gap Trail, Gambier, OH










July 29, 2020: Ariel Foundation Park and Mount Vernon, OH






July 31, 2020: Ariel-Foundation Park, Mount Vernon, OH







Have a great Sunday and I hope you can enjoy little slices of nature when you can! 

3 comments:

  1. Love your pictures- you have a really good eye. It's supposed to rain here for the next few days ugh- oh well, better than forest fires. Have fun this next month with the kiddos before they start 'school.'

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m happy for you that you have nice places to visit.

    ReplyDelete