Sunday, August 30, 2020

Nature Photos This Week

Happy Sunday! I saw this quote and shared it on Facebook and thought I would share it here as well! 


I hope you have time to get out and enjoy nature, if not hope you enjoy these photos that I took this week while I was out in nature! 

 August 23, 2020: Various locations around town



August 25, 2020: Various locations





August 26, 2020: Ariel-Foundation Park





August 27, 2020: Around the neighborhood






August 28, 2020: Brown Family Environmental Center and KGT













Enjoy the rest of your Sunday! 


1 comment:

  1. "Green rooms" are green because of the calming effect...what I read. When I had a swing, I would go out and face green plants in my yard and immerse myself. The chickens entertained me, but the green was the best part. Nah, the chickens were fun to watch. Rarely does a day go by that I don't get Tommy out to take a ride. He needs it and so do I. In my house, I faced a picture window that framed a tree. Here, I cannot even see out a window unless I stand on tiptoes and look out the fanlight on the front door. Sometimes, I ask him if I can leave the door open, just to see plants and sky.

    ReplyDelete