Saturday, December 5, 2020

Blogmas 2020 Days 4 and 5: Busy and 2 Songs Today

Happy Saturday! I didn't get a chance to blog yesterday as I was busy doing some things on a massive to do list. One of the things that I accomplished yesterday was finishing up my Christmas shopping. I ended up finishing up shopping online. Today I need to finish up that to do list. So what is on that list to do this weekend? 

  • Laundry (always more and more laundry....)
  • PSR lesson and email out to parents for virtual learning
  • Tutoring lessons for next week
  • Gift inventory
  • Watch the last episode of Season 4 of "The Crown" 
  • Pay bills
  • Menu plan for next week
  • Start beef in crockpot
  • Text N her total due for babysitting this week
  • Text Mom Christmas list
  • Make cookies with kids
  • Blog
  • Write out Christmas card
  • Cut the boys' hair
Honestly, I am really tired this morning. The boys were up before the sun was up this morning. They are typical kids--- during the week I have to drag them out of bed on a school day and then they are up super early on the weekend. And can I mention that they are LOUD! LOL Well I need to get started on my list--- probably to get the beef in the crockpot for dinner. 

Before I go though here is a double dose of Christmas music for today! 

            Do you have any fun plans for today? 

8 comments:

  1. The Pentatonix (sp) one is a favorite.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been driving my kids nuts because I have been playing my Pentatonix cds non-stop since Thanksgiving! LOL I LOVE Pentatonix!

      Delete
  2. I am so tired today also. Of course maybe going to bed at 3 and getting up at 6 has something to do with it. I love Pentatonix too. There is another group Chanticleer with a similar sound, and I am nuts about their Christmas music.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will have to look up Chanticleer. Thanks for the recommendation!

      Delete
  3. My kids were the same way, but boy especially and he got girls going. I had to start penalties for being loud and waking me so early. Chores!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chores don't necessarily work. LOL They are so loud. Part of it is Jacob's ADHD... he talks ALL the time...

      Delete
  4. Good for you working on that massive to-do list unlike some of us who (why?) put it all off until today. By the way, I love the new blog background you have going on!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jean! Good luck on your to-do list! :)

      Delete