Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Weigh In Wednesday #8

Sorry for the late posting tonight...this has been an extra long day. Had to take Benjamin into Columbus this morning for a 2+ hour long developmental delay assessment, which meant having to take Rebecca and Jacob to school at 7am for their morning program, then the over 1 hour drive and of course I had to work this afternoon as well....just now taking a break to type this out! Hope everyone had a great day today!....Now on to regularly scheduled programming.....

In an effort to lose 40 lbs over the course of the next year (by July 28, 2015) I have decided to have a weekly accountability forum here on my blog. Every Wednesday I will be posting a "Weigh In Wednesday" post where I will post my weight taken that morning and things that I did good on the previous week, and things (goals) to work on for the next week. I think that by doing this, I can break it down into smaller goals and hopefully make myself more accountable!


First let's recap:
 My official starting weight (on July 30) was:::  235.6 lbs.
My weight last week was::: 230.6 lbs
My weight this week is::: 229.8 lbs! DOWN 0.8 lbs!  :) 
  


My food goal for last week was:::   Continue to make good food choices. Work on getting more water. 

I don't think I did bad with my food choices. I am still struggling with consistent eating. I did drink more water, but still not enough that I think I should have. 

My fitness goal for last week was:::  Walk 1 day to get Jacob from school! (start small and maybe I will build from there!) 

Didn't happen. BUT... I did do one workout on the Wii so I wasn't a complete lazy bones. LOL






So, my food goal for this week is:::  Drink more water...I am going to aim for 4 glasses of water a day and build from there. 

And my fitness goal for this week is:::  Let's try this again... Walk 1 day to get Jacob from school! (start small and maybe I will build from there!) 



Any words of wisdom? Thoughts? Advice? 
I would love to have all the support I can get!!
If you are trying to lose weight, feel free to tag along on these posts as well! Would love some company on this weight loss journey! 



No comments:

Post a Comment