Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Wednesday odds and ends

I know, I know I have been a bad blogger....I get inspired, then I write....then I have no inspiration and life gets in the way and I don't know how to put my thoughts onto this here blog. Therefore today, I just have tidbits of this and that to share and that is okay....



First up....this has been a hard, emotional week for me. There are things going on involving decisions that need to be made and it is frustrating to me because it all comes down to finances and I am just ready to throw my arms up and say forget it. 

Source

Secondly....speaking of blogging, I have joined together with a bunch of other bloggers who have formed "Bloggers United" which is a group that is meant to help form a community of bloggers who support and comment on each other's blog to hopefully help each blogger make a little more money on their blog and just to be a supportive group. This group was founded by the lovely Sonya Ann over at "A Mom, Money and More." (You should go read her blog, it is fabulous!) and this group features many of the blogs on my blogroll. (I hope to have it updated soon with a new list of the blogs featured in Bloggers United. 


Thirdly....speaking of Sonya Ann, she is currently enjoying herself in Las Vegas (a place I have never been). While she is away she is hosting a giveaway for a $25 Amazon Gift code. If you want to go enter, please go here to do so....there are many different ways to get an entry into her giveaway! 




Fourthly and finally----it has been a long week and it is only Wednesday....I think that I would like some blueberry-pomegranate chocolate chunk ice cream that I bought earlier today....so I am off. Hope everyone has had a great Wednesday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment