Thursday, August 24, 2017

Crockpot Cheesy Chicken Ranch Tater Tot Casserole (new recipe #10 of 2017)


One of the things that I would like to get done in 2017 is to try to expand our menu items. I have decided to share the recipes that I try so that maybe I can help a few of you out with some new menu ideas. I know that I get inspiration from other bloggers so maybe I can help.


I was doing really well with this in January and the beginning of February. In April, I made a yummy tuna avocado salad. In May I made a yummy monkey salad. In June I made mini mozzarella stuffed Italian meatloaves. 

Tonight, I made my 10th new recipe of 2017 and my whole family loved it!


I made Crock-Pot Cheesy Chicken Ranch Tater Tot Casserole found on Crockpot Ladies blog.


It was fairly easy to make and I served it with corn on the cob and salad. (Originally I was going to serve it with green beans, but my mom gave me a dozen ears of corn yesterday so decided to serve that instead.) I tutor late on Thursday night so am trying to use the crockpot those nights. Tonight, I didn't even make it into the house and Rebecca opened the door and said "Mom, before you come in I have to tell you dinner tonight is AWESOME!" Lol If that isn't a ringing endorsement I don't know what is. 

Have you tried any new recipes lately? Any crockpot recipes that you care to share? 

OTHER NEW RECIPES TRIED IN 2017:
Pork Chop and Scalloped Potato Bake
Tex-Mex Tilapia
Baked Chicken Parmesan
Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins 
Pizza Grilled Cheese
Southwestern Style Egg Scramble
Tuna Avocado Salad
Monkey Salad
Mini Mozzarella Stuffed Italian Meatloaves

5 comments:

  1. Isn't it great when you find a recipe everyone loves, especially kids! Looks like a huge success!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a success! I will definitely take it.

      Delete
  2. Had she eaten yet? Or, was it the smell? That is so gratifying when kids are raving about dinner.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She had eaten already so that made thecomment even better.

      Delete
  3. Many thanks. I'm glad you found the post useful.
    Ethnic Wear For Girls

    ReplyDelete