Sunday, January 14, 2018

Nature Scenes for January 14, 2018: Snow covered trails

Sunday is meant to be a day of rest and relaxation and one of the ways that I rest is to spend time in nature. I try to spend a least a little bit of time in nature each week. I have decided that I will use Sundays to share the photos of my nature adventures each week just as a way to relax and share the beauty that is God's creation with all. I hope you enjoy!

Photos from January 9, 2018 at Kokosing Gap Trail

Can you spot the squirrel?

A snow covered trail to walk on

A deer footprint

Serene

Kokosing River

Kokosing River

Can you spot the animal tracks leading out of the river?

Bridge over the Kokosing River


For more nature scenes you can check out my other nature posts: 

I hope everyone is having a good Sunday and if you get a chance check out the nature scenes around you! 

2 comments:

  1. The snow makes everything look so pretty and peaceful! Loved seeing the animal tracks. We're getting a bit of snow (finally) around here today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does make everything seem more peaceful! We are getting more snow yet again today.

      Delete