Sunday, January 28, 2018

Nature Scenes for January 28, 2018

Sunday is meant to be a day of rest and relaxation and one of the ways that I rest is to spend time in nature. I try to spend a least a little bit of time in nature each week. I have decided that I will use Sundays to share the photos of my nature adventures each week just as a way to relax and share the beauty that is God's creation with all. I hope you enjoy!

Photos from January 20, 2018 in my backyard
After sunset, loved the cross that the planes made in the sky

January 21, 2018 at Kokosing Gap Trail at Kenyon College

Icy, slushy bridge but temperatures were in the 40s

No ice on the river today

Some kind of berry on this tree

Wasp or bee nest that fell off the top of the bridge 

Rabbit tracks
January 22, 2018 at Ariel-Foundation Park

I just loved this photo

This worm was trying to cross the parking lot

The geese weren't too happy that we were walking along the trail. 
Photos from January 26, 2018 at Kokosing Gap Trail

Can you see the moon? This was taken around 4:15PM.

Still icy where the sun hadn't hit.






For more nature scenes you can check out my other nature posts: 


I hope everyone is having a good Sunday and if you get a chance check out the nature scenes around you! 


2 comments:

  1. Great photos! I really like the one where you can see the reflection of the trees in the river. That looks like a paper wasp nest to me. One benefit of the cold, no worrying about bees and wasps. Hope you have a wonderful Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooo pretty!!!
    What a nice post on a cozy Sunday morning. : )

    ReplyDelete