Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Spring Break Day 8: Part 2: Ben's birthday party and a fish

After our trip to the Ohio Bird Sanctuary, we headed back home so that I could finish getting ready for Benjamin's birthday party. He requested a pizza party so that is what we did. 



I kept it simple and it was perfect. We got pizzas from Little Caesar's (cheap pizza!) and I made a huge fruit salad and a huge regular salad. And we had cake and ice cream. 








Ben had a blast! It was a great evening celebrating our favorite Benjamin! 

The fun continued on Easter Sunday as he received the 2nd half of his present from my sister and her girlfriend....



A fish tank and a fish.  Meet the newest member of our family and Ben's own pet fish:: Thomas. 


My sister got our brother Josh a fish for his 18th birthday and Ben told her he wanted one too. I didn't think she would actually do it, but he is the now the owner of a red fish. Oh that boy is so spoiled!

Well, I need to go and get my day started...aka get the kids to school. I will be back later with my Weigh In Wednesday post! :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment