Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Weigh In Wednesday #17 of 2018

SOURCE

I love this quote that I found online. It really is something that I have told myself over and over in the last month or so. I just needed to start.

This week was once again full of a crazy busy schedule. Unfortunately that meant eating out several times as we were consistently on the go. So, I wasn't sure what the scale was going to say when I stepped on it this morning.....

So let's see what it did say::


Official Starting Weight (1/3/18): 241.0
My weight last week: 238.8
My weight this week: 240.0
Weight loss from last week: +1.2 pounds!! 
Total weight loss for 2018: -1.0 pounds! 

So a gain. I understand what I did and I know why I gained. My diet pretty much has stunk to the high heavens. It could have been much of a bigger gain though if I didn't exercise at all. That leads me to my fitness level last week.  





On the exercise front: I mentioned in my 2018 goals post that I wanted to walk 3 days a week. Since there are 52 weeks in a year, that means my goal is to walk 156 times over the course of the year. 

Well since I last posted a Weigh In Wednesday post, I did the following walks:

April 18, 2018: 0.99 miles
April 19, 2018: 4.17 miles
April 23, 2018: 1.15 mile hike on steep inclines
April 25, 2018: 4.09 miles

So that means I am now at 30 out of 156 workout walks completed for the year!  





I also have continued with the Jillian Michaels "Beginner Shred" DVD. I did day #30 today! Let me tell you, it was really hard, but it was worth every molecule of sweat that I had. I feel stronger and I do have more energy. I am so proud of myself for doing this. I have never finished a workout program and I did 30 days! You don't know how proud I am of doing this! I am already trying to figure out what my next 30 days challenge is going to be. I know that I am going to not only focus on exercising, but incorporating diet into it as well.  


If you are trying to lose weight or get healthier, how is your journey going so far?

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete