Thursday, April 5, 2018

Easter 2018

After a very busy Saturday, my kids were up early on Sunday wanting to know if the Easter bunny had come yet. Well, he had and he left them a bunch of notes that led them step by step to their baskets....which were hidden in my van. April Fool's joke played by that old bunny. LOL Rebecca went out and got the baskets and the kids enjoyed playing with the things in their baskets while I fixed breakfast (cinnamon rolls, bacon and fruit). 


Examining their baskets

Rebecca's basket-- she got Shopkins, embroidery floss, a Frisbee, bubbles, chocolate bunny, chocolate ball and a few small packs of m&ms, and  an m&m filled stick

Jacob's basket--- he got a football magazine, an electronic basketball game, a Frisbee, bubbles, chocolate bunny, chocolate ball, and a few packs of fun size M&Ms, and a M&M filled tube. 

Ben's basket--- he got 3 cars from the movie Cars 3, a fidget spinner, a Frisbee, bubbles,  chocolate bunny, chocolate ball, and a few packs of fun size M&Ms, and a M&M filled tube. 

Bill's basket-- he got a Dove dark chocolate bunny, Cadbury crème eggs, and reeses eggs

My basket--- A Dove milk chocolate bunny, Lindor truffle eggs, Reeses eggs and leftover M&M's from the kids' baskets. 


After breakfast, I exercised and then showered and got dressed. I also had to make some pasta salad. We were to go to my mom and dad's house for dinner and an egg hunt. I also had the kids go outside so I could get a group picture of them. 

Exhausted from working out

The 3 Kiddos! 


We went a little early and the kids had fun. Unfortunately my dad wasn't feeling well, but he did come out and spend some time with the kids.

My mom kept things simple this year, which was perfect. We had a nice dinner of ham and turkey sandwiches, pineapple, veggie tray, watermelon, and pasta salad. There was pumpkin pie, cherry pie, or cookies for dessert. 

After dinner, it was time for the egg hunt. My mom stuffs 165 eggs for the grandkids to find. They always have a blast. There are special eggs that have their names on them and says to "see Nanny." Then my mom gives them a special gift. This year it was stuffed animals, a jump rope and bubbles.

Beginning the egg hunt

Rebecca

Jacob

Benjamin

My dad helping the kids

The kids then had fun playing outside while the adults endured the "let's take some family pictures" photos. LOL

My sister, my mom and I

Bill and I

Youngest to Oldest-- Joshua, Mary, Joseph, and I

My parents and their kids

Overall, it was a lovely holiday and shows just how blessed we really are.


2 comments:

  1. Living vicariously through your Easter day - what a fun day! And you do a great Easter basket :) Glad everyone had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dr.Agbazara is a great man,this doctor help me to cure my wife's insanity/madness."Jenny williams" who totally went insane 2year ago, with his powerful spell casting and today she's healed and normal again. so if you need his help contact him on email: ( agbazara @ gmail. com ) or call/WhatsApp +2348104102662. And get your problem solve like my wife case.


    ReplyDelete