Sunday, April 8, 2018

Nature Scenes for April 8, 2018

Happy Sunday! Sunday is meant to be a day of rest and relaxation and one of the ways that I rest is to spend time in nature. I try to spend a least a little bit of time in nature each week. I have decided that I will use Sundays to share the photos of my nature adventures each week just as a way to relax and share the beauty that is God's creation with all. I hope you enjoy! 
 
Photos from April 2, 2018 outside my front window








For more nature scenes you can check out my other nature posts: 

I hope everyone is having a good Sunday and if you get a chance check out the nature scenes around you! 

1 comment:

  1. Even though I am super tired of snow (Who isn't?), those photos are beautiful! I love the one of the sun coming through the tree. Hope you are having a wonderful Sunday!

    ReplyDelete