Sunday, April 15, 2018

Nature Scenes for April 15, 2018-- signs of Spring

Happy Sunday! Sunday is meant to be a day of rest and relaxation and one of the ways that I rest is to spend time in nature. I try to spend a least a little bit of time in nature each week. I have decided that I will use Sundays to share the photos of my nature adventures each week just as a way to relax and share the beauty that is God's creation with all. I hope you enjoy! 
 
Photos from April  6, 2018 at Kokosing Gap Trail
We've had a ton of rain, so the river was really high. We've had lots of flooding around the area. We also saw signs of Spring, including a goose on her nest.





April 8, 2018 at Indianfield Bluffs Park




Photos from April 12, 2018 Kokosing Gap Trail
Flowers blooming means Spring showed up for a few days! 


Photos from April 13, 2018 Ariel-Foundation Park
Absolutely gorgeous day! Close to 80 degrees, sunshine, lots of birds out. Pretty perfect way to spend some time. 









For more nature scenes you can check out my other nature posts: 

I hope everyone is having a good Sunday and if you get a chance check out the nature scenes around you! 

2 comments:

  1. Love the blue skies and pretty yellow flowers in your photos! Hope spring sticks around for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are lucky to have trails and natural places to explore. I see some blue sky in some of your photos - I am so jealous!

    ReplyDelete