Sunday, April 29, 2018

Nature Scenes for April 29, 2018

Happy Sunday! Sunday is meant to be a day of rest and relaxation and one of the ways that I rest is to spend time in nature. I try to spend a least a little bit of time in nature each week. I have decided that I will use Sundays to share the photos of my nature adventures each week just as a way to relax and share the beauty that is God's creation with all. I hope you enjoy! 
 
Photos from April 23, 2018---Indianfield Bluffs Park









April 25, 2018-- Kokosing Gap Trail








April 26, 2018--- Ariel-Foundation Park
Another beautiful day. Bill and I saw 25 turtles in/around the lakes. 






April 27, 2018--- Columbus Zoo




For more nature scenes you can check out my other nature posts: 

I hope everyone is having a good Sunday and if you get a chance check out the nature scenes around you! 

8 comments:

  1. The wolrd is starting to wake up again. We see the borwn and cold from winter, but then the green pushing, trying to break through. Reflecting in nature is a wonderfaul way to recharge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is so much fun exploring and finding the new signs of Spring!

      Delete
  2. Wonderful! I love seeing the turtles lined up on the log :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That day we saw 25 turtles. Yesterday we went back with the kids and we saw 31 in all. I think this is going to be a banner year for them.

      Delete
  3. Isn't it so nice to start seeing colors other than brown and white again? Loved your photos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jean. It is very nice to see color! :)

      Delete
  4. I love coming across turtle logs! Sun makes them so very cooperative.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it was a great discovery on our walk. They just looked so peaceful!

      Delete