Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Weigh In Wednesday #16 of 2018


That is kind of how this week has gone. I have worked out, but I have also indulged in some items...



Bill and I had a couple of lunches out and we stopped at a local bakery yesterday and indulged in a couple of desserts. I had a lemon-lavender bar that was really divine! I have been binge-watching The Great British Baking Show on Netflix. That inspired me to try to the lemon-lavender bar. So I wasn't sure what the scale was going to say when I stepped on it this morning.....

So let's see what it did say::


Official Starting Weight (1/3/18): 241.0
My weight last week: 239.0
My weight this week: 238.8
Weight loss from last week: -0.2 pounds!! 
Total weight loss for 2018: -2.2 pounds! 

So just a tiny loss. Nothing of significance. But it wasn't a gain either! 





On the exercise front: I mentioned in my 2018 goals post that I wanted to walk 3 days a week. Since there are 52 weeks in a year, that means my goal is to walk 156 times over the course of the year. 

Well since I last posted a Weigh In Wednesday post, I did the following walks:

April 12, 2018: 2.99 miles
April 13, 2018: 4.1 miles
April 16, 2018: 1.68 miles

So that means I am now at 26 out of 156 workout walks completed for the year! I have to figure out how to get some more walks in.





I also have continued with the Jillian Michaels "Beginner Shred" DVD. I am currently on day #23. This is in the midst of workout 3, which is the hardest level. I really am proud of sticking to this! I really can't believe that I have been able to do these exercises-- I can actually do 7 pushups in a row now! It may not seem like a lot, but to me it is the most I have ever been able to do.   

If you are trying to lose weight or get healthier, how is your journey going so far?

2 comments:

  1. I've just been in such a funk that I'm letting April get away form me as well. Keep at it and keep me inspired.

    ReplyDelete