Monday, July 6, 2020

Fourth of July Cookout In Photos

Happy Monday! I hope everyone had a good Fourth of July weekend! Here it was HOT--- highs in the low 90s with real-feel being close to or just over 100 degrees! Super hot! We had a fun time on Saturday at my parents' house with a cookout and some family fun. We got to meet my brother's and his girlfriend's new puppy "Indy". She is super adorable. The kids were enthralled with her. Good food, good conversations, lots of games were played. The kids even got to catch lightening bugs. It was a fun day. 

















Today it is going to be HOT again. Not sure what we will get into. I might take the kids on a walk this morning on the bike path to get some exercise in. I only lost 0.4 pounds last week, so I need to get back on the wagon with better eating and more moving. 

Did you have a good Fourth of July? Any plans for today? 

2 comments:

  1. Oh that puppy!!!!!!!
    How sweet!
    Your holiday looks lovely.
    Stay cool, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Am Marilyn, thanks to Dr Sunday herbal center who cured me of fallopian tube blockage and fibroid with his herbal tuber cleanser. My marriage was on the verge of collapsing, because I was unable to bear a child for my husband. Until I came across Dr Sunday recommendation onLine,of how he has helped numerous childless couples to have children with the help of his wonderful herbal medication, and I contacted him. And he administered his herbs on me.within the space of two months, i became pregnant, I now have a child I can call my own. In case you want to contact him for a similar problem, or all other infertility issues, you can reach him through his email:
    Drsundayherbalcenter@gmail.com He said get herbal medicine to get cure diseases like Breast Cancer,Herpes Virus,Hepatitis B,HIV/Aids,Vagina problems.Lung diseases.

    ReplyDelete