Sunday, July 5, 2020

Butterflies, Flowers, Trails and More...

Happy Sunday! Sunday is meant to be a day of rest and relaxation and one of the ways that I rest is to spend time in nature. I try to spend a least a little bit of time in nature each week. I have decided that I will use Sundays to share the photos of my nature adventures each week just as a way to relax and share the beauty that is God's creation with all. I hope you enjoy!

June 29, 2020 Kokosing Gap Trail, Howard







June 30, 2020 Ariel-Foundation Park





July 2, 2020 Kokosing Gap Trail, Mount Vernon







July 3, 2020 Brown Family Environmental Center









I hope you have been able to spend some time outside in nature this week. Here's to another week reveling in nature's beauty! 

4 comments:

  1. Very ice. Anytime a person can get out in nature is wonderful. I normally like hot weather but this summer, it has been hard on me, so I haven't gotten out and walked so much lately.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has been hard this past week as it is so hot and humid. I have been trying to get out earlier in the day (before noon) if I can. It also helps to keep the kids on that sort of schedule. Hopefully you can get some time outside this week.

      Delete
  2. I always love your nature photos. They make me want to get outside and walk around if only around our yard. Hope you had a great holiday yesterday!

    ReplyDelete