Tuesday, January 11, 2022

Boys' basketball started and busy (Day 11/365)

 Happy Tuesday everyone! 

In all the craziness of me being sick, I forgot to mention that Jacob and Ben started their new Upwards Basketball season this past Saturday with their first games. They did not have a season last year due to COVID, but they are trying to have one this year. Unfortunately, I wasn't feeling well so I could not attend, but Bill took them and both boys did great. I thought I would share some of the pictures that Bill took of the boys in their games. 

First up was Ben's game. Apparently, he played really well and even made a basket. I teased him when he got home that he made it because he knew I wasn't going to be there.





 

Then after coming home to eat lunch, they headed back out to Jacob's game. Jacob had a good game as well.




 

I hope that this weekend I will feel well enough to go see them play. 

I have a pretty busy day today, so I am going to wrap this up. Rebecca has her first day of high school midterms and is stressing out about those. She has 3 exams today. I am going to go get a haircut today as well. My doc said I could resume normal activities after I was on my meds for 24 hours so there is that. Then I have to pick boys up from school and Jacob has an appointment for his physical. Busy, busy, busy and trying to stay warm. 

What are you up to today? Any guesses on how I am going to get my hair cut? Am I keeping it long, going mid-length, or short? 

2 comments:

  1. Hope you get to go see your kids play basketball this weekend. I always loved watching my boys when they played the Upward basketball. Fun times. I'm sure Rebecca will do great on her midterms. Glad you get to get out and about today. Enjoy getting your haircut, can't wait to hear what you decide to do. By the way, I'm really enjoying reading your more frequent blog posts. Hope you have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love going to get my hair cut! Having a few moments of relaxation while someone else washes my hair is heaven! Hmmmm. I don't have a guess, but I can't wait to see it!

    ReplyDelete