Friday, January 7, 2022

New Step and it's Friday (Day 7/365)

Happy Friday everyone! Thank goodness it is Friday. I just have a short post for today so that I can keep up my streak ;) I am just not feeling it today. I am tired. It seems like my head is stuffier today and I just feel run down. 

Today was a low-key day for me as I didn't have to go anywhere other than taking the kids to school and picking them up. I did have to wait for our landlord's son to come over to fix a step. 



The other night, Jacob was coming down the stairs for dinner and he fell down the steps as one of the steps broke underneath him. The whole front of the step came off. He wasn't hurt except for a scrape of his elbow. Well, that night Bill slipped on that step 3 times as he forgot it was broken. Today, the landlord's son came over to replace it. He left the trim off so that when his dad gets back from his vacation, he can get it stained but I am just glad to have a functioning step. 


Other than that, I am just resting. I am trying to get laundry done but it is slow going today. I might go lay down once Bill gets home from work. I am so over being sick. 

2 comments:

  1. I hadn't realized you rented your pretty home. What a liability for the landlord and he was lucky his son fixed it, and that you are all lucky no one was terribly hurt. I hope you get more energy- it's hard momming and needing to take care of yourself

    ReplyDelete