Wednesday, February 8, 2023

Weigh In Wednesday #6 of 2023



Happy Wednesday everyone! We made it to the middle of the week. I have been fighting off a cold this week. I just feel blah and run down. I am trying really hard not to get sick as I have a busy few days ahead of me. 

I mentioned in my New Year's goal post that I wanted to hopefully lose weight this year. I am at the heaviest I have ever been, and I NEED to lose weight to get healthy. I am going to make Wednesdays my weigh in Wednesday day. So, this will be my weekly update. Today is weigh in #6 for the year.

The good things in my weight loss journey this past week were: I was aware of the food choices that I was making. I didn't stop for fast food for lunch even though I really, really wanted to. Instead I came home and heated up leftovers. I didn't drink any soda or any drinks with calories. It was all water and unsweetened tea a couple times. 

The bad things in my weight loss journey this week were: I didn't journal my food or water intake. I didn't exercise at all.  

So, taking into account the good and the bad, I guess it is time to get down to the facts and see if I lost any weight this week. 

My Starting Weight on 1/1/2023: 265.8lbs.
My weight last week: 261.8lbs.
My weight this week: 258.8lbs.
Weight loss/gain from last week: -3.0lbs
Total weight loss Year to Date: -7.0lbs

I am beyond shocked that I lost weight. I even weighed myself 3 times to make sure it was not a mistake. I will take a 3-pound weight loss any week.  

Are you on a weight loss journey? If you are on a weight loss journey, how is it going?   


15 comments:

  1. You Go Girl...GREAT JOB WITH POUNDS LOST! Though I didn't document my beginning weight Jan 1 via blog post, I too have been wanting to loose a few pounds. So I'll take the leap and post my weight today (when I get my post done) and challenge myself, Arizona vacation will be biggest obstacle....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go! You are doing so great. Special congrats on avoiding sodas; that’s a great habit to break. You’re an inspiration; keep up the good work. Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! You are doing so well. My weight loss has stalled a bit, as I've had a knee injury & been shifting to really low intensity workouts lately.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Hopefully you will figure the knee issue out soon.

      Delete
  4. I have been on a weight loss journey since Sept 1st. I lost 10 pounds, but I'm stuck there. Congrats on losing weight. It's so hard. I know it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job. Regine
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's wonderful that you lost some weight. It's a challenge for me to lose weight. I am working at it with being hypothyroid. A cold got me and I'm miserable. I will be thankful when it has passed. For now, I give a lot of thought to what I need to get done. All the best on losing weight.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are doing awesome! Fast food and soda really make a difference, I think. I can tell I just feel heavier this week and I know part of it is all the restaurant/eating out from this week. My plan is to get serious about things March 1. These posts of yours are really motivating to me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good luck! Yes, I totally agree that eating out makes me feel heavier.

      Delete
  8. I am not a fan of milk unfortunately. I am trying to just make better choices.

    ReplyDelete