Thursday, February 16, 2023

Weigh In Wednesday #7 of 2023 on a Thursday



Happy Thursday night everyone! Sorry for not posting this yesterday. This week has been crazy busy with extra work hours and then I had to help Ben with his Valentine's and his Valentine's box for school and Tuesday was Valentine's Day so there is that. It has just been crazy. But for the sake of posterity and continuance I wanted to post my Weigh In for this week. 

I mentioned in my New Year's goal post that I wanted to hopefully lose weight this year. I am at the heaviest I have ever been, and I NEED to lose weight to get healthy. I am going to make Wednesdays my weigh in Wednesday day. So, this will be my weekly update. Today is weigh in #7 for the year.

My Starting Weight on 1/1/2023: 265.8lbs.

My weight last week: 258.8lbs.

My weight this week: 259.6lbs.

Weight loss/gain from last week: +0.8lbs

Total weight loss Year to Date: -6.2lbs

I am not shocked that I gained weight. I am shocked that I am still under 260 pounds. With not feeling good, and not working out and just feeling blah, I thought I would have gained more. So far this week, it hasn't been a good week either with treats for Valentine's etc. We shall see what the numbers will be next week. 

Are you on a weight loss journey? If you are on a weight loss journey, how is it going?   


2 comments:

  1. I began Keto again this past Monday. I will not be sharing the results on my blog, but am hopeful. The hardest thing for me I getting back in the intermittent fasting zone. I had been doing a lot of late night snacking, which is a horrible habit for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's hard when you don't feel good. Sounds like you did okay despite that and the holiday. I'm still holding to March 1 as my official start day to get serious about things though I may casually start trying to do better next week.

    ReplyDelete